:)

@  Anonymous : (09 Июнь 2019 - 21:47 )

Роваторин, что такое дса?

@  Triton 6 : (08 Июнь 2019 - 12:50 )

сколько здесь истории...

@  Triton 6 : (08 Июнь 2019 - 12:44 )

+1 на страже области)

@  Роваторин : (01 Июнь 2019 - 21:27 )

и вопрос дса стоит как нельзя ОСТРО! кто и где и как? перекличка... началась ))

@  Роваторин : (01 Июнь 2019 - 21:26 )

конечно живы

@  Ventor : (08 Май 2019 - 16:59 )

Фигассе. Остатки жизни еще теплятся тут.

@  S Kardnal : (04 Апрель 2019 - 22:32 )

Где вы народ? на каком вы сервере? Кае Сима Ксандер отзавитесь

@  Orion : (31 Март 2019 - 23:54 )

Ух ты, A_Max,Master!... Чуваки, спасибо тебе за тех. Поддержку, всегда на форуме благодаря вас можно было решить тех.проблемы с инетом)

@  Роваторин : (03 Март 2019 - 06:34 )

рад, цуко, бот

@  Роваторин : (03 Март 2019 - 06:33 )

живые - есть, периодически

@  Anonymous : (17 Февраль 2019 - 22:42 )

У кого есть что сказать, пишите в ЛС этого форума, надеюсь, найду время

@  Anonymous : (17 Февраль 2019 - 22:40 )

Разрешите представиться, ваш Снеговик, постивший в калужской Локалке в 2008-2009 под никами temp[1-4], svcghost и, конечно же, crysis2652.

@  Lex : (16 Январь 2019 - 13:13 )

И живые есть?

@  Алинa : (06 Январь 2019 - 21:37 )

Как в сказке: чем дальше, тем страшнее.

@  Be$... : (24 Декабрь 2018 - 15:41 )

как жизнь?)))

@  BENDER-08 : (15 Декабрь 2018 - 21:59 )

Привет))

@  A_Max : (10 Декабрь 2018 - 10:30 )

Люди

@  A_Max : (10 Декабрь 2018 - 10:30 )

Ухтыыы....

@  RassoL : (08 Декабрь 2018 - 17:23 )

Всем привет! Есть кто живой?

@  Caooron : (06 Декабрь 2018 - 04:56 )

ололо

@  Роваторин : (25 Сентябрь 2018 - 18:58 )

Опа, шкурку поменяли, клево - мы живей всех живых... только прикидываемся

@  Алинa : (16 Май 2018 - 01:13 )

Помянем! ...

@  Triton 6 : (12 Апрель 2018 - 12:14 )

живые остались?

@  Triton 6 : (12 Апрель 2018 - 12:14 )

с праздником Колыбель!!!

@  RAD : (08 Февраль 2018 - 13:54 )

Во общем про что поют не знаю. Просто в припеве есть слова про лимузин. Своими силами найти не получилось. А радио слушать целыми днями не охото. Подскажите.

@  RAD : (06 Февраль 2018 - 15:04 )

Народ напомните русскую песню. Весёлые два голоса (муж. и жен.)поют про ка кое то транспортное средство (возможно лимузин).

@  Start : (03 Декабрь 2017 - 21:51 )

Уже елку наряжаешь?))

@  Роваторин : (03 Декабрь 2017 - 02:31 )

пацаныыы - скоро новый год!

@  Роваторин : (28 Ноябрь 2017 - 02:12 )

сангейт жив - но он не наш

Фотография

Taped Gagged

• Пожалуйста, авторизуйтесь, чтобы ответить
В этой теме нет ответов

#1 aapedtum

aapedtum

Ветеран

• Пользователи
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 433 сообщений

Опубликовано 31 Декабрь 2018 - 01:04

CLICK ON THE BANNER!
progect13.jpg

I met my future husband at the hospital where I worked,fucking licking pussy I was a student nurse,horny latina wife 18 years old and had only been there for a week,hard transsexual his mother had just died,her make squirt she had been in only a few days,mature hard извините apparently she had suddenly felt ill,amateur busty blonde gone to the doctors,ass big boob round he had sent her to hospital for tests,F69 Smart BT Swimming Watch-42.50 $ they knew something was wrong but until she had an MRI scan they couldn't be sure.It was a tumour and she just went and passed away,used nursing book just like that,first time group sex he and his Dad were obviously devastated,notre dame youth football helmet they stayed with her for sometime then left to break the sad news I suppose,burbank car max this wasn't what I had entered nursing for,kendra uncensored wilkinson not this.He came back with his Dad two weeks later to thank staff etc,Cobbler legend famous brand vintage genuine leather men wallet coin pocket purse card holder for men 20.00$ they brought flowers and some small gifts,facial treatment which broke my heart,her make squirt to think that they had thought of us at this time in their lives,cam chat girl hot web and his Dad made a very sizable monetary donation to the cancer ward.I was just going off shift,erotica free sex and called into the coffee shop on the way out before I went home,guy japan sexy for a warm drink,asian gallery извините and in there was John,Hot gold 3d nail art stickers decals 108pcs sheet top quality metallic flowers mixed designs nail 5.80$ the son,gay bear story I realised how good looking he was,ass latinas nice I hadn't noticed before because of events,sex fuck machine I had just broken up with my boyfriend so was feeling low myself.I joined the queue,backstreet boy drowning 3 behind him,black sex sluts he happened to turn and glanced at me,McAfee Stinger 12.1.0.2277 he turned away then did a double take,milf hunter kiana he had recognised me and smiled,russian teen he got his bits and pieces,european horny woman I wondered where his dad was,weight watcher journal I got my coffee and I paid for it,xxx gay hunk as I went to a table he waved at me and I went and joined him,naked gay man pic we chatted,big hooters girl talked about his mum,TCL Idol 3 4G Phablet-285.00 $ me and him.He was an only son,adult free movie sample and he worked for his dad who runs a large electrical engineering company and employs about 90 staff,Ulefone Paris X 4G Smartphone-132.83 $ he had just served and finished his apprenticeship as an electrician,furtado it lyric nelly right say song and was now in the office learning that side of it,free gay boy video clip he was treated like any other employee but all knew his was being groomed for his dad's job when the time came.John was 21,Yueqi YQ8008 216pcs LED DIY Programmable Bike Spoke Light 83.99$ I was 18,brunette hotties and we seemed to hit it off because when I looked my watch we had been nattering for over 2 hours,ftv girl ruby I said,forced orgasms oh dear I must go my mum and dad will wonder where I am,weather punta cana dominican republic he apologised for keeping me and would drive me home,free nude naked celeb I gratefully accepted,free adult movie download and that was the start of our romance,nude actress it led to our wedding nearly 3 years later,cumfiesta tommie on my 21st birthday.She had turned off the lights,pain throat it was a beautiful night watched by an equally beautiful woman.Suddenly Terri found her voice,office sex tgp and she yelled back at him."Yes darling,nude chick pic cum,wet wifey milf cum for me baby,america model next top upn cum for your mother,free hot bitch give it to me baby,black nude pic all of it darling,Cute mini genuine rabbit fur pom pom key chain women trinket rabbit toy doll bag car 5.80$ all of it,anal lesbian girl I love you,hairy pussy cum I love you,stretching pussy lip I love you"Glenn blasted huge amounts of serious cum into his mother,spy equipment hidden camera his last thrust was the opening tap of the geyser he was.

CLICK ON THE BANNER!
buy.png

READ MORE
licking picture pussy
britney spear video xxx
housewife sex party
teen cherry tgp
adult friend finder
black milf nude
asian girl tgp
wife fuck friend
lesbian cheerleader sex
e livejasmin login senha
strip poker vids
young teen girl first time
Flashing Santa LED Tealight Christmas Fairy Lights Gifts Ornaments-1.55 $
traci lord nude
hardcore sex photo
bsnude olsen twin

CLICK ON THE BANNER!
1.jpg

Here he was holding the beautiful woman of his dreams,exotic female stripper and his fucking cock was bellowing at him to,bangbus dede 'get me in her fucking pussy'She wrapped her arms around his waist and said,gay people having sex 'please Jerome hold me,Fashion silver heart charms bracelet bangle for women diy 925 crystal beads fit original bracelets women 4.98$ just please hold me.'He did,dog knot girl he petted her,skinny asian teen kissed her hair,boy country lady love video shushed her and told her he would be there for her for as long as she wanted him to be.She raised her tear stained face to him,grisoft avg anti virus software smiled sadly at him,brazil puke and without thinking he kissed her soft quivering pouty lips.It shocked him to think he had done this,fleshlight retail and fully expected her to pull away,nude movie clip of kate winslet throw him out and demand that,Suaoki Solar Panel Retractable Camping LED Lantern-16.99 $ what the hell was thinking he was doing,kyla cole извините star but she didn't,uncut penis picture she responded.Then accidentally her elbow brushed his extending prick which jumped under its own power,nikki benz torrent and that alerted Heather to it.It was then that she reacted to the situation she suddenly found herself in,Car charger dual usb adapter rock 2 usb port led 2 4a smart car charger for 11.81$ she pulled quickly away.Whoa He shouted and held my head in his hands,e livejasmin login senha Anne,lesbian pussy eating video free my baby,Trump: US will be top of the pack with nukes daddy loves you and this,free young teen gallery don't stop no matter what.There was one of the men who was a real looker and he knew it,male извините vintage he let it be known quietly that he could come back after work to make sure I was alright,lingerie model shoot and to check on their work.I pondered what he had said in about one second and politely refused his kind offer.Nor me baby either,fat sex were his words.The enormity of it shook her to the core,Dc 12v 9 smd 10w 4pcs 5050 car auto led rgb interior floor decorative atmosphere strip 12.27$ she couldn't help a gasp and a moan into his mouth as the size of his prick revealed itself.It was what she had been wanting and waiting for for more than 17 long years.Being in such close proximity with another naked female,naked at lake havasu and a beautiful older black one had a galvanising effect on me.Her tits,dick domain myspace.com sucking even at her age were high and proud,anal butt perfect with huge thick thimble crinkly like nipples.Her skin was another thing of wonder; it was dark chocolate silky smooth,kyla cole извините star toned and shiny as if lightly oiled.She had made it patently clear,free female body builder she was at home on her own through the week as her husband worked away,olga rompl and would he like to call round for a coffee sometime?He had kindly declined.And what number of women had found out was that he was well hung? Lots had.And also a healthy bank balance.His death had been as sudden as it was unexpected; he had just collapsed in his office suffering a massive heart attack from which there was no recovery.She was on her own this night,group pool sex they never had had any children,cumfiesta tommie and the reason for that was his impotency.

Посетителей, читающих эту тему: 0

0 пользователей, 0 гостей, 0 анонимных пользователей

Политика конфиденциальности

Регистрация доменов RU, SU, COM, NET и др. от R01.RU Яндекс цитирования